Yes. Every Clickworker is personally responsible for the correct taxation of his earnings. You can start working for clickworker even if you have not registered trade and are not a freelance professional. In this case, you must declare your earnings in your normal tax return. However, if you work for us on a regular basis and with the aim of making a profit, the tax authorities will view you as a taxable contractor. You can, for example, apply for a trade license. You will have to specify your occupation; your work for us would be “Data preparation on the Internet”. Please be sure to contact a tax consultant because we cannot judge your individual situation, and since we are not tax consultants, we cannot provide any binding information.