What you have to do:
1. Make sure your payment details are correct and verified
2. Your payments are not on hold. If they are, please take a look at this article: What does the "Payments temporarily on hold" message mean?
The rest is up to us:
The bill run is a multi-step process and therefore, might take several days to complete!
1. We start the Payoneer and PayPal bill runs each Wednesday (if it falls on a national Holiday, we might shift it by 1-2 days.)
2. Our system checks all accounts who have logged in within the last 3 months according to several requirements.
3. Depending on how many Clickworkers have logged in, this might take several hours.
4. Our system creates invoices for the Clickworkers, who meet all requirements.
5. After all invoices have been created, our system adds them to your accounts, one by one. If you're at the top of the list, you will see your invoice much earlier, than the last one. Please have patience! Seeing the invoice doesn't mean the process has been completed.
6. After all invoices have been published, we manually take over and complete the payment process. After that, it is up to our payment providers how quickly the money arrives on your Payoneer or PayPal accounts.
As you can see, each step takes multiple hours to complete and depends on many factors. This is why we can only provide an estimated timeframe from Wednesday to Friday for the bill run. Your payments may arrive on Wednesday, Thursday, Friday or sometimes even later. The same process is valid for SEPA payments.